"Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful." Colossians 3:14-15
Monday, June 28, 2010
early summer harvest
I was so thrilled to be able to grow these summer squashes for my hubby! Summer squash (the little squashes that look like scalloped space ships) are Tim's VERY favorite. I purchased a packet of seeds that had three different colors of summer squashes in one packet: bright yellow, vivid green, and apple green. It's so fun to see these beautiful fruits of just a tiny bit of work! Tim loves them. Here I have put the basket of summer squashes plus one cucumber and a long yellow squash, on our front porch for the picture. Oops--one of the apple green summer squashes got a bit too big while we were not watching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment