"Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful." Colossians 3:14-15
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Baby has arrived!!!!
8:31 PM~
BABY HAS ARRIVED!!!!
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!
John and Lizzie's baby girl arrived at 11:31 PM Eastern time
Thrilling!!! We're so excited for you! Kaylee said, "Red curly hair! How cute is that?! I can't wait to see pictures!" :-)
11:31 EST would have been 8:31 here -- just as I was looking at the clock at the Goossens as the senior Bible study was coming to a close. Little did we know!
1 comment:
Thrilling!!! We're so excited for you! Kaylee said, "Red curly hair! How cute is that?! I can't wait to see pictures!" :-)
11:31 EST would have been 8:31 here -- just as I was looking at the clock at the Goossens as the senior Bible study was coming to a close. Little did we know!
Many many blessings to you all!
The McCrackens
Post a Comment