Emma Grace Elizabeth Smillie!
Anna arrived back at the hospital soon after Emma's birth and she, as well as the Smillies who were there, were able to hold her!!! She said Emma is very alert and was watching everyone quietly while being held. She said she is a good baby! Anna said the hospital staff commented on what a GOOD job Lizzie did during the birth. I called Liz and John a few minutes ago and John said Lizzie is resting well, and he is about to fold the couch out in the hospital room and get some sleep himself. Baby Emma is sleeping well after her big birth-day! John also said that Lizzie did an excellent job with her breathing and all the proper birthing techniques. Baby Emma is a very healthy little one and we are extremely blessed and grateful.
1 comment:
well, we are rejoicing too! I'm sorry I missed this moment by moment Jacobsen commentary; we were checking the email and the Smillie blog, but of course, it would be the grandmother who keeps everyone posted! Blessings
Post a Comment